Friday, April 1, 2011

April 1, 2011 9:40pm

I went and saw Hailey tonight.  The little bugger kept squeezing her eyes shut and wouldn't open them!  Jen and Dave were saying she's been doing that lately.  She thinks if she closes her eyes and pretends to sleep no one will bug her and they'll leave her alone!  She kept peeking at me real quick then closing her eyes again.  I threatened to tickle her and give her a million kisses unless she opened her eyes for me and she gave me a smile.

They put her in her little carseat type chair and she was watching Tangled.  She looks so much better than she has been looking!  They are weaning her off the Fentinal (sedation) and it is making her stay awake more, which is nice.

She is shaking her head no so strongly that she disconnected her vent tube off the connector at one point! If we could just get this vent taken out she'd look almost "normal" if you know what I mean!

No comments:

Post a Comment